Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Going Old School

So as you all can very well tell, I like to take pictures... But I don't just take pictures on a digital camera, I also lug around a 40 year old Nikon F2. I don't take as many pictures with my film as my digital, mainly because the weather conditions have to be perfect for me to bring it out. I just got all my negatives developed and I would like to share some of my film photos! These photos are all original coloring. No editing. They aren't necessarily in the order that they were taken, but hope you enjoy! Click on the first photo to see them in full size!

Amalfi Coast
















The city of Amalfi












Piazza Navona
Ponte Sant'Angelo and Castel Sant'Angelo













The streets once spring had arrived!

Bernini's Angels on Ponte Sant'Angelo


My daily commute to school!
The Tiber River with the dome of St. Peters in the distance.

I just loved Piazza Navona!
Can you tell?



These were all taken on my last day in Rome...
Piazza del Popolo
The Spanish Steps


Via del Condotti leading up to the Spanish Steps

The column of Marcus Aurelius

Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio!
If you are planning a trip to Rome, put this
on your must see list!

















The Victor Emmanuel Monument
My least favorite building in all of Rome.

Well that is the last of the pictures from my time in Europe! Like I previously stated, I plan on continuing this blog so check back periodically for more of my life adventures! I hope you all enjoyed the photos and the lengthy blog posts!

No comments: