Thursday, January 3, 2013

So It All Begins!!!

 

So I decided to document my travels in a blog for everyone to see.
Well, not just my travels, but my thoughts and pictures, the places I go, the food I will eat (oh the food! Italian food for 5 months, can't wait), and the people I meet. I will be living in Rome for just under 5 months, studying Italian and learning about Ancient Roman history, architecture and art! The picture that is the background of the blog now is a picture that I took the last time I was in Rome. For those of you that don't know, I am pursuing a career in photography. What field that may be just depends on where my life takes me, but it has been a passion of mine for a while. This will also be a place for me to post the pictures that I am taking. I'm sure my background will change on a pretty regular basis so stay tuned! I leave in 5 days so I guess all I have left to say is Ciao!!! Wish me luck! If you would like me to send you a post card, send me your address!

These pictures I have posted were taken the last time I was in Italy. Some of them are in Rome, but others were taken throughout Tuscany, Venice, Pompei, etc.

 



No comments: